Monday, February 6, 2012

I Doubt She Gave You The Stink Eye, That's Just Her Face


I really feel for Katrina "Soupy Sails" De Voort in Juno. Everyone thinks she's giving the "stink eye" when really, that's her face. That is just what she looks like.

A couple of nights ago, while out with my fiance and soon to be in-laws, we were enjoying a honkey tonk/Texas country band and I was asked 1,537 times why I was not having a good time. I was having a fantastic time! Why couldn't they tell from my natural demeanor that I was happy to step out of my "skinny jean" music bubble and enjoy some good ol' country tunes? Because, like Michael Cera's prom date, I suffer from CBF. That's right, Chronic Bitch Face.
Source


If one more person tells me to cheer up, smile, or enjoy myself I'm going to punch them in the mouth. Dear grinning fools, I was actually feeling just fine and freakin' dandy until you asked me for the bazillionth time what was wrong. Now I'm pissed...just like my face would have you believe. When I tell you that I'm having a good time, I'm having a mother-farking good time! Leave me the eff alone! This is just my face. Since birth I have had dimples in my forehead right above my eybrows. My lips naturally hang down so when I'm grinning my mouth is straight. If I were an emoticon I would be this guy:   >:o/

Not attractive, I know. Teenage girls are fed with crap like, "Never frown because you don't know who is falling in love with your smile." Total b.s. How am I supposed to walk around with a smile ear-to-ear just hoping someone falls in love with a face that isn't natural to my state of being? Pssht. My man better love all my faces because chances are he's gonna see ol' bitch face a lot more than Miss Smiles. I don't know why I don't smile like everyone else, I just don't.

So please, if you see someone who has a straight face, don't pester them about it. It will only take them from normal to aggrivated and you will then be the reason why they are now indeed mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment