Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Movie Review Whatevertheheckdaythisis: The TIme Traveler's Wife

After weeks and weeks of waiting for The Time Traveler's Wife to arrive in my mailbox sporting a certain red envelope, it's here.

After a very successful trip to the podiatrist (that's a story for another time) I decided to use the rest of my afternoon to just chill with this chick flick.

The short story of Time Traveler's Wife (free in iBooks) is an absolute fave of mine. Great read...great great read. There is an expanded novel version published in 2003 that has fantastic reviews but I have not read it...yet. Give me time. So as you can imagine, I was stoked to find a movie of the same title starring Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams.

Guess what....if I could time travel, I would go back to two hours ago and just put this piece of crap back in the mail.

Barf - o - rama
No amount of naked Eric Bana could make this a movie worth watching. It's corny, unbelievable, and just damn annoying. I can see where it would have rocked as a book, but the transition to screen freaking blows.

I expected more from exec producer Brad Pitt. I'm not sure why, but I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment