Tuesday, December 4, 2012

YouTube Tuesday: Have a yabba dabba do time

Oh my gosh guys, has it really been 6 whole weeks since I've been on here?

My deepest apologies to my friends, readers, and fellow bloggers who must have noticed a distinct drop in their page views.

The thing is...I've been swamped. Like so busy I don't have time to finish projects I started weeks ago. So busy I forget to shave my legs, write out my grocery lists, or get gas until that friendly little light comes on. This time of year is both my favorite, and when I'm at my most harried. I love the joy of Thanksgiving and Christmas but haaaaate how hectic it makes life.Working in retail during the holiday season is ugly enough, I won't bore you with the details.

 Remember when we were kids and the only thing we had to remember was when to set the VCR to tape The Flintstones Christmas Special? Yeah, that was nice. I miss that.

So here. Go. Watch. Forget about the wrapping paper, that damn elf on the shelf (srsly ladies, it's creepy), the endless lists of things to do. Gather your kids, or puppies, or kittens, or purple brontosauruses and enjoy.

Merry Christmas. Ho Ho Ho. Yabba Dabba Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment