Tuesday, February 19, 2013

YouTube Tuesday: Goats Who Yell Like Humans

So I'm sitting here on my lunch break, eating some chicken noodle soup and enjoying some Dr. Who when I decide to visit my new favorite website hahasforhoohas.com. A few scrolls down through some pretty hilarious e-cards and funny stories, I see a video that totally changed my day around. Oh my goodness. I still have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard. I couldn't NOT share this with you guys! You might want to grab some earbuds for this one, or if you are like me and have totally stopped giving a shiz what people think of you, crank up the volume.

Dumb question for the day: So whenever I wear my fleece jacket and take it off, it's like a freaking lightning storm with all of the static. How do goats/sheep/wookies handle this? Do you think they get shocked a lot? Because, I mean, I can barely get through the morning without screaming profanity. If I had to be permanently clad in the stuff, I would be a rage monster. Maybe that's why they scream so loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment