Tuesday, August 14, 2012

YouTube Tuesday: The New Girl

Hey there strangers! Long time no blog, right? Sorry about that. We are still very much in an adjustment phase at the new house. I promise, once it doesn't look like a bunch squatters with hoarding tendencies live there, I will share pics.

I am also very much in an adjustment phase at work. Every one is really nice here, and it's the same job I've had for like...forever but it's still always strange to become a member of leadership at a new store. It's all like "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy. But this is your job. Do it maybe?" hahaha oh I just kill myself. Just kidding. That was lame and I know it. Anywho, in honor of being the new girl at work I thought I would utilize YouTube Tuesday to share one of my favorite television shows. If you haven't seen Fox's The New Girl yet, you're cray cray. It's bar none one of the funniest shows I've watched.

Zooey Deschanel plays Jess Day, a quirky hipsterette who moves in with three guys after a bad break-up. Jess has serious chemistry with one of the guys, Nick, a bartender with mild hygiene issues. Schmidt is always there to provide douchey comic relief and Winston is not just a token African American character...okay so maybe he is. But he's funny anyway. I hope this clip inspires you to become giant New Girl fans like us...and maybe come over and play The New Girl Drinking Game (that I invented and will share with you on another post).

What up dao?

No comments:

Post a Comment