Wednesday, October 17, 2012

YTT/WW: A Match Made in Disney Heaven

This week's YouTube Tuesday and Wedding Wednesday combine together to celebrate the nuptuals of my lovely Aunt Christina and her new husband Bill.

A little back story...

My mom's step-sister and brother (my aunt and uncle) are several years younger than my mom, making them not too many years older than me. So when I spent my summers with my grandparents, it was like gaining older siblings for a few months. It freaking rocked. I was close enough in age to hang out with them (because they're super nice) but young enough for them to still think I'm cute and not entirely a pain in the ass. It probably helped that I worshiped them like gods because they were teenagers and that was the highest form of cool in my world.

My aunt Christina has always had a serious thing for Disney movies. Like, she could put the Walt Disney World Guest Services people to shame. She even named her beautiful daughter, my Jr. Bridesmaid, Jasmine. I'm tossing around the idea of a "Bullseye" or "Nemo" myself. JK.

So in her and her new hubby prince's honor, here's a YouTube video of Disney (and some Fox Animation..smh) wedding scenes.

Chris, you outshone everyone of these princesses on Saturday. You were BEAUTIFUL. I'm just so sorry I couldn't be there. They really should make Texas and Michigan closer.

personal photo of the BEAUTIFUL bride via Aunt Linds
I have one more video for you today. It's not wedding related but it is Disney Princesses. If you're ever having a bad day, like for instance, you are missing out on one of your favorite-people-in-the-world's wedding, just watch this. It won't heal the hurt, but it will put a smile on your face.
You Go Glen Coco.

No comments:

Post a Comment