Friday, July 27, 2012

Right. In. The. Childhood. Part 2.

Yesterday I shared with y'all about how seeing some of my favorite rock stars from my childhood made me realize how fast I'm aging. Well yesterday afternoon my husband and I took another major step in the way of being full-fledged adults: We bought a house.

Don't you just love those trees?!?!
We are so excited to get moved in and be settled. I can't believe I'm old enough to be a home owner. I always thought to myself "some day when I buy a house I will (insert crazy idea here)". That day is today. I have a house that I can do almost anything I want with it. Of course, it won't be like my childhood dream house.
 
I mean...he has his own McDonald's! What more could a kid want?

In-house McDonald's aside...I think this house is going to pretty much kick ass once we're done fixing it up (and de-old-lady-ing it). No it isn't a mansion nor the purple apartment in Greenwich Village from Friends, but I think it will do just fine. Yes, just fine indeed.

See y'all in the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment