Wednesday, July 11, 2012

YouTube...Wednesday?!?!

Sorry for the delay in YouTube Tuesday guys. I've been outlandishly sick this week. First a stomach virus that the doctor said I probably picked up from eating something weird. Then yesterday I came down with a sinus infection out of nowhere. So today I'm posting yesterday's weekly in between NyQuil induced naps and Pinterest searches for Vick's remedies.

Some of you know that on Friday evening, the hubs and I went to the Summerland Tour concert at the Moody Theater here in Austin. Even though I was sick, it was still the most epic concert of my life. Each act got better and better. By the time the evening ended, I was on cloud 90s (tee hee). Granted that could be due to the vodka+red bulls that I downed like water. I promise I will write a whole post about our evening when I'm feeling better. But just to wet your appetites for now, here is one 90s music video from each band that we saw that night. Remember when music videos were still on TV? Ah those were the good ol' days.

All videos courtesy of YouTube...obviously. On another note, there will be no Wedding Recap Wednesday this week...sorry. I know that's two weeks in a row but I need to go lay down now. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment