Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wedding Recap Wednesday: Pre-Ceremony Formals Continued

Or alternatively titled: The Boys Learn to Walk Before They Can Run

The boys didn't get a lot of any "getting ready" pictures because, well because I was hogging the photographer. The groom did have a few group pictures he wanted with the guys so Lisa happily obliged. He wanted a rat pack-esque picture but that didn't work out...I'm assuming because no one brought cigars. He also wanted some photos that were a likeness of the infamous Reservoir Dogs poster.
Source
Before I show you these pictures, I want you to play this song while you scroll. Because every time I look at these shots, I get this song stuck in my head and I think you should have to suffer right along with me. I know, you don't want to be my friend anymore, but too bad. You're stuck with me bitches! Buahahahaha!
Did you hit play? No?! Why the hell not?!?! DO it. Do it NOW! I'm waiting.....

Ok fine.

Ready....Set...

Swag.


Getting closer...

Ah! Too close! Back the truck up guys!

And now from the other side

with pockets!



Holding hands...so sweet. Wait, should I be worried?

And here's where I keep my, um, pants. Yes. Pants. That will be ok for parents' eyes.

Oooo fancy angle

The ushers join the party

Shake it fellas!

Are we done yet?
Yes. Finally. There's so many of these pictures, and I only showed y'all a sample of them. You can't ask for much more in a photographer than thousands (literally thousands) of AMAZING pictures.

Up next on Wedding Recap Wednesday: Bridal and Groom solo shots. Plus our visually obscured moment together before the ceremony.


No comments:

Post a Comment